- Exceptional, move-in-ready home in a premier neighborhood only minutes from downtown, parks, and schools! 4 bed (one non-egress), 2 bath, formal dining room, sunroom, office nook, laundry area, ample attic storage. 100% finished interior with coved ceilings, built-ins, restored, original hardwood floors and ceramic tiles throughout most of this must-see home.
With a completely new exterior, this charming 1940 bungalow expands from front to back onto a walk out 20’x 20’ concrete patio. The full cedar privacy fence, mature trees and landscaping provide a serene, outdoor space. Driveway and one car attached garage in front and plenty of off-street parking in back, even room for an RV! There is a 16’x14’ storage shed, and the City of Billings has approved the option to build an additional 576 sq. ft garage off the alley.
· Non-smoking owners
· Kitchen has granite countertops, farmhouse sink, custom cabinets, garbage disposal
· New refrigerator (2018) and dishwasher (2019), range and microhood included!!!
· Custom blinds in kitchen and sunroom.
· Brick fireplace and chimney
· Fresh paint and updated lighting fixtures compliment most spaces
· New roof in 2019
· New steel siding, gutters & downspouts, window wraps 2020
· New vinyl, energy star windows (5) on the front of the house 2020
· New storm windows on the west elevation 2020
· Within walking distance of downtown, elementary, middle, high schools, and Pioneer Park!
· Sewer serviced (snaked and rotoscoped) and cleanout Tee / standpipe installed 2019