Address: 309 White Star Cir, Billings, MT 59106
Area: West Billings
Year Built: 2014 Bedrooms: Five, one used as an office Baths: Three Total Square Feet: 3918 Lot Size: 0.46 Acres Views: Front facing west, back facing east Latest Property Taxes Paid: 3502 Foundation: Concrete Siding: Hardi Plank Roof: 25 year Asphalt Shingles Sewer: Septic Garage: Three car with work area Flooring: Engineered hardwood, Tile, carpet, vinyl plank Home Style: Ranch Air Conditioning: Yes Number of Fireplaces: Two, one main floor, one in basement. Fireplace Type: Natural Gas Heating and Cooling: Gas/forced air, with humidifier Additional Buildings: Shed, 10' X 16' Appliances Included: Dishwasher, gas stove and oven, microwave, under counter fridge in basement. Elementary Schools: Meadowlark Middle Schools: Ben Steele High Schools: West High
- This home is located in the semi-rural Granite Park subdivision at Central Ave. West and South West 52nd. There is a large park area and a walking path running from north to south. Water is on a community well system with a set monthly rate.
- Exterior: Three car garage with hose bibb inside and work area. Landscaped yard with a sprinkler system. Large fenced back yard. 10’x16’ shed. Garden area with raised grow beds. Covered front porch and back patio. Natural gas fire pit with sitting area. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac road with great neighbors.
- Kitchen: Tall Hickory cabinets. Under counter lights. Quartz counter tops. Farm apron sink. Gas range and oven. Reverse osmosis drinking water tap. Instant hot water tap. Walk in pantry. Large semi formal dinning room.
- General items: Living room ceiling fan. Pre-wired for music and security. Two fireplaces. Flooring; engineered hardwood. tile. vinyl plank. and carpet. Nine and ten foot ceilings. Large windows. Solar tube lighting at garage entry. Comfort height vanities and toilets.
- First floor: Two bedrooms plus bedroom/office with ceiling fan. One bathroom with pass through door to bedroom. Living room gas fireplace.
- Master bedroom: Tray ceiling with lighting and ceiling fan. Master bath with double vanity. Soaking tub. Five foot tiled shower. The walk in closet has access to laundry room and bathroom. Wide ADA hallways and doors.
- Basement: Two bedrooms with walk in closets. Family room. Gas fireplace. Kitchen/ Bar area with under counter fridge. Double vanity bathroom with shower. Theater room behind barn doors. Two stage high efficient (96%) gas furnace with humidifier. Gas water heater. Water softener. Reverse osmosis equipment, Large storage area.
Contact the Seller by Phone